Situated in a safe, quiet and tranquil part of Hermanus, the Brown Jug offers superior, quality and affordable accommodation with three stylish privately located units from which to choose.
Each has a private entrance, barbeque patio and safe under cover parking. They are set on a double stand in a beautiful leafy garden with sparkling pool. The accommodation is centrally situated, a mere two minute stroll away from shops, restaurants and seafront.
"Personal attention and guest comfort is our mission, departing as friends the goal."
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crisp linen, towels (beach and pool towels on request
- Complimentary tea and coffee tray
- Remote controlled access
- Braai or barbecue facilities at each unit
- Fireplace in units one and two
- Non smoking rooms, but there are designated smoking areas
- Safe in each unit
- Swimming pool on premises
- Flat screen TV in each unit
- DSTV Commercial Bouquet
- DVD's in all units
- Fully equipped kitchens (Stove, oven, fridge and microwave) in each unit
- Restaurants within walking distance (safe to walk at night)
- Laundrette nearby
Every unit is self catering but can be booked with one of the Brown Jug’s famous English breakfast’s. They all have comfortable sleeper couches suitable for one or two children.
Unit One - 1-bedroom apartment with a private bedroom, lounge and sunny patio overlooking the fish pond and Hoys Koppie. Sleeps 2 adults + 2 kids on a sleeper couch. Has a shower and a bath and a private garden with an outdoor patio set, leading to the swimming pool. The unit has a newly installed woodburning fireplace for those cold winter evenings.
Unit Two - Spacious two bedroom apartment, each with en-suite bathroom and lovely barbeque patio. Sleeps up to 4 adults + 2 kids on a sleeper couch.
The unit is brightly decorated, has a wood burning fire place, a lovely lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Unit Three - The Studio is a beautiful two sleeper unit, private and spacious, with a king size bed, lovely lounge, kitchen and full bathroom.
The rates below are based on 2 persons.