Treehaven is built on a steep slope, surrounded by thickly wooded indigenous gardens but unlike the usual "Bush Lodge" concept, the style at Treehaven is unashamedly modern.
This modern, open-plan, light-filled layout, contrasts beautifully with the richly forested environment and stolen views over the valley.
The studio allows for total independence while you explore the many and varied activities on the Garden Route. Below the main house on ground level, it has a cosy bed-sitting room plus double sleeper couch in an alcove, a bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
It offers peaceful privacy with large sliding doors opening onto a shady patio where you can often catch a glimpse of the elusive Knysna Loerie (Tauraco corythaix) and scores of other bird species.
- Modern furnishings, deep comfortable beds
- DSTV television and fully equipped with linen and crockery
- Children of all ages are welcome, trusted babysitter available
- Cleaning serviced bi-weekly, if daily domestic service required, please specify
- Pets welcome, contact Carol for our pet policyBeach
- Towels available for guests from overseas