The Garden Route's warm and abundant waters make Plettenberg Bay one of South Africa's best scuba diving spots for both beginners and advanced divers. Beginner and advanced PADI diving courses are available with professional, friendly and safety conscious instructors. Charters and equipment rental also available.
- Shore Entry
- Boat Dive – In the Bay
- Boat Dive – Outside the Bay
- Night Dive
- Seal Dive
- Snorkeling Excursion
(Only available as part of a dive package.)
Full Gear R495, Scuba Gear (BC, DV, Tank) R300, Soft Gear (Wetsuit, fins, mask, snorkel, weights) R250, Tank (10.4 Aluminium) R100, BC R100, Regulator (incl. depth gauge & spg) R80, Wetsuit R100, Fins R50, Mask & Snorkel R50, Weight Belt R50, Airfills: 200 bar R80, 12L and 300 bar R80, 15L and 18L R100
Qualified divers must present a dive card before using our services.
In order to partake in a dive course a medical form (available from us) must be completed.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Small groups ensuring personal attention
- Highest safety standards, impeccable safety record, highly qualified and experienced instructors & dive masters
- All regulators are fitted with alternate air sources and depth gauges
- Close proximity to the dive sites, safe parking and hot showers